McMaster Alumni Association
Student Event Sponsorship Application
One of the McMaster Alumni Association's goals is to create a
tradition of supporting and investing in the student experience. Our sponsorship program provides funding to McMaster student groups and
organizations to help meet this objective. All requests are reviewed
against an established policy to ensure equitable distribution of funds. The policy can be found here.
All applications for McMaster Alumni Association
sponsorship will be given thorough consideration. Successful
applications will most likely meet most, if not all of the following
- Impact on a number of McMaster students and alumni;
- Opportunities to enhance the student experience and provide development opportunities;
- Indication of collaboration between student organizations;
- Promote benefits of being an engaged student and an engaged alumni
- Sponsorships will in all cases advance the mission and visibility of the McMaster Alumni Association and McMaster University.
- Preference will be given to requests for non-recurring sponsorships: i.e., for new or one-time events or programmes.
Applications will be reviewed by the McMaster Alumni Association and presented to the MAA Finance Committee for final approval. Please submit your application to [email protected] with the following information:
- Organization/Club Name
- Student Name
- Cheque Payable/Account Number
- Funding Amount Requested
- Students/Alumni Impacted
- Community/External Impact
- Funding Purpose
- Funding Budget
- Sponsorship Recognition
It is encouraged to attach a sponsorship package with you application if available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Recognition to be given to McMaster Alumni
Association on all promotional materials, including print and
virtual materials (logo to be provided by the Alumni Office)
- Commitment to submission of brief report on completion of project and a copy of promotional materials.
- McMaster Alumni Association sponsorships are generally between $250 and $500