Join us for lunch and an enlightening conversation as our expert panel discusses mental health in the workplace and the strategies managers and employees can employ to help ensure a happy, healthy work environment.
MENTAL HEALTH: EVERYONE’S BUSINESS
This expert panel will discuss the trending issues around mental health in the workplace including:
We warmly encourage you to enjoy your coffee and breakfast while meeting and re-connecting with fellow members of the DeGroote network before and after the presentation.
- Costs of poor mental health
- The psychological principles behind finding purposeful work
- Reasons why employees get disengaged
- Just how much impact employee-manager relationships have
- Technology’s role and benefits
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Ron Joyce Centre, Great Hall, 4350 South Service Rd, Burlington
12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. - Lunch and parking included
Join the conversation on Twitter using #DSBNetwork.